Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Fashion Week's Full Line-up for Fall 2008

L'Oreal Fashion Week Andy The-Anh
I love seeing how Toronto Fashion Week evolves each season, now just underway at Nathan Philips Square. Just looking through the schedule of events one can see the list of contributors is growing and morphing from a few fan favourites - Denis Gagnon, Andy The-Anh, Pink Tartan and Greta Constatine - to a sophisticated roster of Canadian talent. I'll miss Izzy Camilleri this year but am excited by some fresh scene-stylers. Keep your eyes peeled for designs by Nadya Toto, Mellinda-Mae Harlingten and Tatsuaki. Newcomers Evan Biddell and Carlie Wong of Project Runway will have a chance to impress next week, while Russian designer Max Chernitsov brings some international flare to Toronto.

image by Toronto Street.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading
it, you may be a great author. I will make sure to
bookmark your blog and will eventually come back later on.
I want to encourage you to continue your great posts, have a nice morning!|

my weblog; program pit 2014 [2014pitprogram.com.pl]

08:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home