Monday, December 31, 2007

Busted - 1 hour dry cleaning in Toronto


1 hour dry cleaning
Originally uploaded by pbo31
It's the day of New Year's in Toronto and I've been out of town with my boyfriend for several days. All he wants is his shirt drycleaned for tonight but it's 2 in the afternoon. Together we've called every dry cleaners in Bloor West, the Junction and Roncesvalles Village and no one can offer us the 1-hr service even if that's part of their company name. Nothing pops up online for 1-hour service downtown either. It's one of those times it makes me ownder what kind of city this is? Aren't there business people out there who recognize a need for this service especially on a day like today? They could've easily charged my BF $20 and he would've gladly paid it. Me, I'm just sad Toronto can't get its act together.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is definitely needed by so many professionals in the downtown core. The closest one I found was St. George dry cleaner at Bloor and St George did my shirts by 4:30pm when I dropped them at 1pm on a Saturday. Their sign said 2hr, but this wasn't bad I guess. One open on Sunday would also be key.

23:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home