Friday, August 19, 2005

Mid-summer Meltdown

Is it just me or is the summer party scene dying down? There are a couple cool things going on this weekend, but it's not enough. People want options, places to go with guaranteed good music, and not the usual places, or anywhere in the Entertainment District. Certainly some of us thirty-somethings are feeling wanton, been-there done-that, while many of our friends drift out of the scene and just like quiet evenings at home. What about those of us who still like the scoial scene in this city? Time to do something about it and start throwing my own parties I think. Hook it up with my girl Julie. With a little help from my friends we could bring in some hot DJs and find a cool space to keep us satisfied during these restless summer nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home