Thursday, December 06, 2007

Mark McKay Says Kill the Car

Friend Mark McKay was asked to make one of his ranty vids on the subject of cars in the GTA for MTV Canada. The facts on the dangers of driving aren't new but it's worth a look to see Mark's take on the subject and his great cutting style. (I love watching him poke out from behind interviewees like Cam Woolley). First time I watched it I felt like the big bad driver that I am. Now, a couple weeks after a stupid license suspension, I can say I'm a weathered TTC rider and poo-poo all the drivers out there too!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...I dunno why but i thought of you when I saw this. Not for the add content but rather the media contraversy. Anyhow, have a look...if you want. btw...I lost your email addy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u6Qh099AK0

12:00  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im not anonymos...im dustin. Guess I dnt comment on blogs enough to know how to sign my name.

12:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home