Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Celebrity Stalker

Okay, so I don't really stalk the stars but I am privy to some insider info because of my connections to film and TV people and I thought, in the spirit of Gawker, I'd give you the dish on celebs running about the 416. I know you Toronto kids like your celebrity gossip too. So here's the latest...

Miss Drew Barrymore's been spotted regularly sucking back bevies at Ossington hideaway Sweaty Betty's. She's in town filming the HBO MOW version of documentary classic Grey Gardens. Friends caught lovely Jude Law at a Leafs game, and I spotted model, coach and Canada's Next Top Model judge Stacy McKenzie (pictured above) riffling through the racks at a GSUS sindustries sample sale this afternoon (runs until Friday at 6PM).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All students must get a copy of In School & In Debt available at www.studentsgraduatingbroke.com

14:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home