Monday, September 29, 2008

Gawker Stalker: Pharrell Williams Shopping on Spadina

It's 6:51 on Monday night and the man from the Billionaire Boys Club, Mister "You're So Beautiful", Pharrell Williams, is checking out sneaks and doing a meet and greet at Livestock on Spadina. My two illustrious gawker friends could only peel themselves away from the window long enough to drop me a line. (Something about Spadina seems to be drawing the attention of some of my favourite hip hop icons lately.) Too far away to get there myself but I'm dying to know what Pharrell's got in his bag.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was totally there! He was so chill and just checking out the kicks in the store. He seemed to be leaning towards a red pair of suede desert boot style shoe.
He is so cute, and really little in real life. I was just passing by randomly and all these kids were outside gawking. A few lucky ones were inside when they showed up, so got to meet them, but were then ushered out the store.

19:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll bet he's hung like something that lives on a horse farm. You know those animals with four legs that race on horse race tracks that you can bet money on? Like those. They're really fast and jockeys ride on them. But maybe he's even bigger.....

18:35  
Blogger -blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Do you even care what I say? HawrHawr God bless.

17:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home