Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Back to The Garden


Fish & Chips
Originally uploaded by racingsquirrel.
I found a new resto in the Junction. One of those I'd always meant to try. I'm not much of a pub girl, the menus always seem the same and the places always smell too greasy. Back to the Garden is a few steps up, it's cozy like a pub but the menu changes often and has a wide variety of delicious bits for every type of foodie.

My bf likes their burgers so we just gave them a ring since he wanted to go pick it up. In my search for their number i came across a cool new website called Restaurantica where visitors to the site can take a 1-10 vote on the food and service. Back to the Garden was already rated a 9 out of 10, but I still felt like I should add my own restaurant review.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home